National MI was built to serve the lending community, the housing industry, and ultimately, our residential communities by helping more people realize the dream of responsible homeownership and restoring confidence in the private mortgage insurance industry. We’ve established credibility in the industry by building a strong company with no legacy risk and demonstrating a track record of performance and growth, all while adhering to the highest standards in underwriting, processing, and customer service.
- Norm Fitzgerald, Chief Sales Officer
- Dominic Lavoie, National Managing Director
- Jimmy McGurk, National Managing Director
- Norm Krumpschmid, SVP, Field Sales
- Diana Olveira, Director of Marketing
- Find your local sales advisor
- Take advantage of our risk-based pricing system, Rate GPS℠, which will help you gain more business from well-qualified homebuyers by using a more granular way of pricing based on multiple factors specific to your borrower’s situation.
- Our award-winning Solution Center is available to assist you from 5am-5pm PT, Monday through Friday.
- Our unique Delegated Assurance Review MI underwriting model helps your business in a more straightforward, honest, and transparent way.
- Through our Sensible Servicing℠, we’ve taken a thoughtful and balanced approach to how we service your business and work with you.
- Whether you want to take a class to increase your knowledge on lending or mortgage topics, stay on top of changing laws and regulations, or learn about new trends in the industry, our MI University delivers courses of study based on job role in the following professional development curriculum tracks.