During this year's Mortgage Bankers Association virtual Annual Convention & Expo, MBA announced its 2021 Board of Directors and its Residential Board of Governers. We were thrilled to see so many members of TMC recognized in both groups.
The MBA Board of Directors comprises 39 elected members and one ex-officio member, MBA President and CEO Bob Broeksmit, CMB. MBA directors represent its commercial/multifamily, residential and associate membership. The Board of Directors sets the strategic direction for MBA and also oversees management of the association’s affairs.
New members of MBA's Board of Directors:
• Albert P. Blank, Union Home Mortgage
• Eric Gates, Apex Home Loans
• Nima Ghamsari, Blend
• Owen V. Lee, Success Mortgage Partners, Inc.
• Claudia J. Merkle, National Mortgage Insurance Corporation
• Christine C. Rhea, Mortgage Investors Group
Returning members of MBA's Board of Directors:
• William Lowman, American Pacific Mortgage Company
• Eduardo Perez, CMB, EPM
• Debra W. Still, CMB, Pulte Financial Services
RESBOG is the governing body for MBA’s single-family residential members, responsible for establishing legislative and regulatory policies and positions on residential lending issues.
Newly elected members of MBA's RESBOG:
• Patty Arvielo, New American Funding
• Jack Thompson, Legacy Mortgage
Returning members of MBA's RESBOG:
• Al Blank (Vice Chair), Union Home Mortgage
• Nicholas DelTorto, Inlanta Mortgage, Inc.
• David Gansberg, Arch Capital Group
• Eric Gates, Apex Home Loans, Inc.
• Tawn Kelley, Taylor Morrison Home Funding
• Bill Lowman, American Pacific Mortgage Corporation
• Gene Lugat, PrimeLending
• Steven Plaisance, Arvest Bank
• Chrissi Rhea, Mortgage Investors Group
• Fowler Williams, Crescent Mortgage
TMC - Chief Operating Officer