- We are the industry’s only true cooperative. We sell no products or services. Just membership into The Collaborative, which comes at a very nominal cost, and comes with a whole host of incentives and benefits for lenders of all sizes.
- Our low cost of membership, heavy emphasis on networking and education, and the fact we are not in the business of selling our own products and services make us a great option for small to mid-sized lenders.
- We are the only cooperative in the industry that makes working with lenders to help strategize for the changing demographics of the American homebuyer a core part of who we are and what we do. Our unique partnerships with Fannie Mae, NAHREP Consulting Services, and several technology and software providers help small to mid-sized lenders stay ahead of the changing marketplace.
- We are committed to a best-in-class lineup of preferred vendor partners, whom all offer fantastic discounts and incentives for our members. We value quality over quantity as it relates to our preferred partners.
- We work with our lenders individually to detect opportunities where their Collaborative membership can help them to grow market share and operate more profitably.
- We pay quarterly dividends to members on loans sold to our correspondent and wholesale lender partners.
- In addition to the financial returns on investment our members enjoy, The Mortgage Collaborative provides lenders an array of networking and educational benefits. Conferences each year in February and August, monthly networking calls, targeted topic-specific calls with industry leaders and experts, weekly electronic communication between TMC and its members, and regular interaction with and promotion of our members through our website and social media outlets.
- Our senior management team is comprised of well-respected industry leaders that intimately understand the mortgage business and how important culture and the people part of the business is. Two of our founders and three of our board members have held the role of MBA Chairman, leading the industry through important periods of change.
TMC - EVP National Sales/Strategic Alliances
President/CEO - Pulte Financial Services