HousingWire began recognizing the unsung heroes of the mortgage finance industry last year, seeking out the “go-to” team members and those who get the job done with enthusiasm, no matter the size of the challenge.
HousingWire’s second class of Insiders is just as impactful as our first. Their editorial board carefully selected each 33 professionals for their vital and dynamic contributions to their companies. The job titles of the Insider winners were considerably less important to HousingWire's editorial selection committee than their job performance, although many are serve in senior roles.
These professionals are often the cornerstones of companies in lending, servicing, investing or real estate, and we’re happy to shine the spotlight on their efforts.
- John Whitlow, VP of Operations & Technology, Pendo Management
- Tanya Anthony, VP of Government & Industry Administration, The Money Source
- Michael Bradley, SVP of Single-Family Models, Freddie Mac
- Kelli Carhart, VP of Multi-Family Production Sales, Freddie Mac
- Sandra Colatrella, VP of Customer Experience, Radian Guaranty
- Brandon Fox, VP of Client Relations, Default Valuations, Assurant